Friday, June 15, 2007

Made it to Michigan

Well, we're here despite the best efforts of the rest of the state of Michigan. They kept us without electricity for 5 days (turned it off while we were at the grocery store buying lots of perishable food). Zeke cut his lip really bad at IKEA, it probably needed sutures, but without insurance I don't feel like paying for a plastic surgeon, so we Steristripped up the vermilion border and it looks a lot better. Hallie has hit the terrible twos in full force. Ann is doing well. I have tonsillitis, but again, no insurance. I'm going to go to an ER and so I don't have to pay, my name will be "Jason Caywood".

Anyways, this is the blog. Detailed instructions are available for whoever wants to post. We'll have some pictures up shortly.

1 comment:

Adam Jensen said...

Oh man, sounds like rough start! Things have to get better soon right :)