Wednesday, June 20, 2007

ACLS

Jason,
I did the CD thing. I actually liked it. I would practice giving my patient all these different drugs and see what happened to him. If you have'nt finished yet. You can go through the whole scenario and then push stop and get a detailed list of things you did right or wrong and then go through it again before you submit it for grading. I had to do a few twice before I figured that one out. The class portion is alot nicer. It only lasted about 2 hours and I didn't have to run a code. My first day on call is Monday. All I have to say is 250 ml bolus of normal saline.

1 comment:

Adam Jensen said...

Dude, don't kill anybody. My first night on call is a week from Friday and I'll be on call for medicine & peds, and have to carry the code pager. It'll be real cute during the night when they call a code on 4th floor, southwest, room 427 and I can't find it for 10 minutes.