Friday, August 1, 2008

Paging "the guy called" Dr. Lohman

Rhett, I don't know what kind of internet "scheme" you have going, but my wife just got this post on her blog a few days ago:

"Hi Anne, you don't know me, my name is David, I live In Spain where the guy called Rhett Lohman was serving a mission. I have tried to find him for more than 10 years! He was serving in the Santa Cruz branch. I don't know if he remembers me but please, give him my email if you can, I would be eternally grateful.
bubuni08@gmail.com "

Can you please ask "BUBUNIO" to stop emailing my wife!

1 comment:

Rhett and Dora said...

so you are the one that led him to me...I have evaded being found by people from my past for 10 years, and now this! Just kidding. My name pops up on your wife's blog easier than my own...probably because you allow search engines to crawl your website. So are you pulling those long radiology hours yet? maybe we can get together at some point. hell may freeze over too, probably just as likely to get our schedules to coincide.