Saturday, May 15, 2010

Yearbooks

So did anyone else just get a yearbook from AZCOM? Seems a little late, but I just got mine yesterday. It was fun looking at all the people I have forgotten already. I couldn't remember real names, just "Black Widow," "Tarmac," "Pseudotarmac" etc. Now I know their names. I am a little jealous of those of you who are nearing completion of residency, I still have at least two years if I don't do fellowship. That stinks. Anyone going to end up back in AZ? We are thinking about it.

3 comments:

OMS 5 caywood said...

got mine a few days ago. then my wife looked at it and got mad because i never told her she could put a thing in the back with pictures. one more year. dim light at the end of the tunnel. i'm so jelouse of all you finishing up soon. i've started sending out my CV which at least makes me feel like the end is coming.

AnnMarie said...

Jason, Annmarie said the same thing, she was so mad that I did not tell her about the pictures in the back! 3 more years I am applying for a Neuroradiology fellowship in the fall.

Andersen

Adam Jensen said...

Okay, three years to make a yearbook? Seriously? My high school yearbook is way better. But there is no number 2, black widow or tarmac in my high school yearbook. Tarmac is doing a pain medicine fellowship I heard. Nothing mixes with crazy like narcotics.