Friday, June 6, 2008

Moving Day is Over

Just moved us into a home. (We rented for a year while we tried to figure out the Detroit real estate scene).

I am so sore this morning. That's what eleven months of lifting nothing heavier than a Bovie will do for you. But we're in, gotten most of the big stuff put away. The first 48 hours stink, but it's pretty nice now that we're a little more settled. Watching the Lakers/Celtics game was pretty cool.

I am still amazed that half of our stuff is children's toys and clothes. Even my unborn son has more stuff than I do.

2 comments:

Katie and Steve said...

Hey Damon, we're moving to Ann Arbor the 23rd of this month and expect you to be there to help!! Just pulling your chain. I went golfing last week and my shoulders are still hurting. I look forward to watching football at your place this fall.
I talked with "that guy" who was supposedly looking at other DO surgery programs. He denied the whole thing and was kind of defensive. He did say that he probably would not come to St. V's for surgery if he had to do it over again.

The Kalcichs said...

Then that guy is a stone cold liar. He called my buddy and asked him about a certain program. Oh well. I totally understand looking at different programs and trying to keep it quiet. If he says he wouldn't go back to St. V's, that tells me all I need to know. Hope it works out for him.

Let me know what your plans are as you get closer to moving.